Date of Last Revision: October 5, 2022
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Catalina places small data files called cookies on your device to ensure that the Website functions properly, to track how you use our Website, to improve our Website and your user experience, and to tailor our Website to your interests. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Website. It enables the Website to record and/or remember your actions and preferences.
For more information, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DOES CATALINA USE?
Catalina uses the following categories of cookies on this Website:
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you go to most often, in order to improve how the Website works. We use these cookies only if you have consented via the cookie banner, only where such consent is required.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember the choices that you make (e.g. language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. We use these cookies only if you have consented via the cookie banner.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. We use these cookies only if you have consented via the cookie banner, only where such consent is required.
Please see below a more detailed list of the cookies we use on the Website.
The cookies used by Catalina are either first party or third party cookies. First party cookies are set by Catalina and share the same domain. Third party cookies, on the other hand, are stored by a third party provider or organization.
We use both - cookies that expire once you close your browser (called session cookies) and cookies that stay on your device until you delete them or they expire (called persistent cookies).
3. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the Website to you. We use such cookies without your prior consent.
All other cookies are dropped after you have consented via the cookie banner on our Website, only where such consent is required.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deleting the cookies or by opting out via our opt-out mechanism. Where applicable,if you do not accept all cookies or withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.
You may also configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
4. WHICH SPECIFIC COOKIES DOES CATALINA USE?
We use the following cookies on our Website:
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING GOOGLE ANALYTICS
As the IP anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances a full IP address will be saved to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP anonymization is active on this Website. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this Website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing us with other services relating to the use of this Website and the internet.
You can block the cookie’s collection of data regarding your use of this Website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on found under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can click this link in order to opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this Website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you will have to click this link again if you delete your cookies. You can find more information under the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You can consult the rights, which apply to your Personal Data in our Privacy Notice. Please note that your rights may differ depending on which website you visit.
If you are on one of our EU/UK-facing sites, and to the extent EU and UK data protection laws apply to you,Catalina has developed a privacy portal to handle data subject rights requests for you.
Please note our portal encrypts all data that is stored within it as well as encrypts all communications. Access to your request is limited to you and our privacy team. Should you have any questions or concerns about our portal please contact email@example.com.
The following links provide access to our EU/UK/US/ CR/JP sites portal.
For US residents, you can opt out of the digital services in which we are involved by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website www.aboutads.info/choices. You can also opt out of receiving behaviorally targeted ads from many other third-party advertisers who are also DAA members, using this tool. For more information regarding this practice by Catalina and other DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by DAA members, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?